The Congress Organizer cannot accept liability for personal accidents loss of or damage of private property of participants, either during or indirectly arising from the DIP EU Congress. Participants are advised to issue their own personal travel and health insurance for their trip.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Support items are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
2. All support and exhibition prices quoted are in € and are subject to VAT
3. All payments must be received before the beginning of the Symposium. Should the company fail to make the payment prior to the commencement of the Symposium, the organizer reserves the right to cancel the company’s participation and benefits
4. Time slot allocation will be based on level of support and approval from the Symposium Co-Chairs
5. It is the responsibility of the supporters and exhibitors to comply with the regulations of the local
authorities, EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries & Associations) www.efpia.org and IFMPA (International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations) www.ifpma.org Code of Practice on the Promotion of Medicines.
6. The Symposium organizer reserves the right to accept or decline offers of support and application for exhibition space
7. The Symposium organizer reserves the right to amend the published floor plan should it be deemed necessary for the benefit of the exhibition and the Symposium as a whole
8. Please note that the Symposium organizer must approve all exhibition stand designs Hermes & Merkur is the sole logistic supplier for the DIP Symposium. All materials sent directly to the venue (not via our logistic agent AKA Hermes) will not be under COMTECMED’s responsibility. The Symposium organizer is not liable if the shipment does not arrive due to custom clearance issues or any other delays that might occur
Cancellation/modification of support must be made in writing to Comtecmed.
Comtecmed will retain:
• 10% of the agreed amount if cancellation is made 6 or more months prior to the Symposium
• 50% of the agreed amount if cancellation is made 4 months prior to the Symposium
• 100% of the agreed amount if cancellation is made 3 or less months before the Symposium
TERMS OF PAYMENT
100% upon signature of sponsorship agreement and receipt of invoice
All payments must be received before the beginning of the Symposium. Should the company fail to make the payment prior to the commencement of the Symposium, the organizer reserves the right to cancel the company’s participation and benefits